ACCOUNTING & PAYMENT
1. Your first order must be prepaid and have a minimum invoice value of $250.00 (before GST and freight). For established account holders no minimum order is required.
2. Flat freight rates apply to all wholesale orders regardless of the order size. Please check with our office for your flat rate charge to avoid any confusion. Note: applicable only to standard freight, excludes overnight, express or special requirements.
3. A credit account may be established on completion of an Account Application Form and subsequent approval.
4. Payment terms for approved credit account holders are net 30 days from date of invoice. If you fail to make your payment on time, we have the right to cancel your credit facility. An administration fee of 2.5% per month will be chargeable on any balance owing more than 30 days at Sweida’s discretion and will form part of the Guaranteed Amounts.
5. Orders that are changed after they are packed may incur a handling charge. Please ensure your order is complete to avoid this charge.
6. The goods supplied by Sweida’s shall remain the property of Sweida’s until the account has been settled in full. We do not sell on a Sale or Return basis.
7. We accept cheques (time for clearance may be required), money orders, MasterCard/Visa and EFTPOS.Dishonored cheques will incur an administration fee, at a minimum of $20 (ex GST).
8. We prefer direct deposit to our account. Our bank is the National Australia Bank, Stones Corner branch. The account name is Sweida’s Wholesale Pty Ltd. BSB Number: 084-391. Account Number: 49-097-8705. PLEASE ADVISE US WHEN MAKING A DEPOSIT SO YOUR ACCOUNT CAN BE UPDATED. Prepaid orders paid by direct deposit will not be shipped until payment has appeared on our daily bank statement.
9. Overdue accounts beyond trading terms may automatically be placed on stop supply and further credit withheld. Accounts that do not comply with our terms may be supplied on a prepaid basis only.
10. Prepaid orders will not be processed until payment is received in full, so to avoid disappointment for stock shortages please insure prompt payment. Orders that are not paid within 7 days from placement date may be cancelled
11. Customers who have not traded with us in 18 months will be inactivated and credit accounts will revert to a prepaid status. To re-activate you as a wholesale customer, completion of a new Account Application Forms may be required.
12. If a change of business name or change of ownership occurs, completion of new Account Application Form is required.
13. If your order is marked URGENT, a $5 Urgent Surcharge will apply to help meet your request and prioritize your order. This surcharge does not guarantee overnight shipping.
14. Special offers and/or Discounts are only valid if your account is within our trading terms and all invoices are paid in full by the due date.
15. By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms & conditions. Terms & conditions are subject to change. Account holders will be notified in writing of any changes.
1. To ensure correct goods are received, order must be placed by using stock code numbers as items change frequently. We do not credit for incorrect items if stock codes are not used.
2. All goods are offered subject to availability of stock. We will substitute if items ordered are out of stock or discontinued.
3. All goods leave our warehouse in good saleable condition. We accept no responsibility for damages after shipment.
4. Always store make-up and hair spray away from heat and direct sunlight.
5. Samples sent on request are charged for, and a credit (for goods only) will be issued only if returned in saleable condition, within 7 days of invoice.
6. Contact Lenses are not available for purchase in U.S.
- All Claims must be submitted in writing (via email, or fax).
- Liability will not be accepted for shortages or damages unless notification is received within seven (7) days of receipt of goods. Please phone to obtain a “Return Authorization Number”. WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBERYOUR RETURN MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED, or a restocking fee of up to 50% will be charged.
- A restocking fee of up to 15% will apply if goods are returned which are not faulty. No credit will be given for items not in good saleable condition.
1. Where prices are specified on a Sweida’s product, such prices are subject to variation without notice and the price charged to the Customer will be that advised on the invoice.
2. Latest prices are available on our website at www.sweidas.com. Once you have registered, please e-mail us your company user name and we can allow you to view wholesale prices.
3. Prices do not include freight costs or GST.
4. Where a price has been quoted prior to order, that price is valid for 30 days only.
Freight & Delivery
- Aerosol sprays must be sent via courier to a street address.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure you receive your parcels by date specified, we cannot accept responsibility for goods not arriving on time and will not accept returns for this reason. If goods are required urgently please specify date required.